By making a booking with The Yellow Boats Charter LLC (“The Yellow Boats”) you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Itineraries are correct at the time of publishing and may differ slightly from those featured on the website. Itineraries may vary and/or attractions be substituted for a variety of reasons including seasonal conditions, weather extremes, natural disasters, and Coast Guard/ Marine Authorities requirements.
The Yellow Boats has the right to refuse any person or carriage of any item if it is deemed unsafe, hazardous, or can cause damage to the boats, crew, or fellow passengers. Careless, reckless or abusive use of The Yellow Boats and all related equipment may result in the early termination of the tour without refund and may incur financial penalties in direct correlation to the damage or loss of equipment at the sole discretion of The Yellow Boats
The Yellow Boats has the right to refuse the participation of a guest whose behavior is detrimental to the enjoyment of the group either prior to or during the activity. By partaking in the activity, the guest needs to agree to accept the authority of the allocated Guide and accept their decisions. Our staff members are entitled to a safe working environment and our guests to a great experience. Any threats to safety, being physical or verbal, or inappropriate behavior may result in the guest’s removal from the activity. If a Guide requires a guest to be removed from the activity, no refunds will be issued.
Whilst we make every effort to safeguard our passengers, guests agree that he/she understands that The Yellow Boats is not held responsible for injuries sustained during the tour, while riding, boarding or disembarking The Yellow Boats and hereby defer all liability from The Yellow Boats. The Yellow Boats shall not be liable to any passenger on The Yellow Boats or whilst in any operation location or surrounding areas, for any loss or damage which arises out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the operation of The Yellow Boats including, but not being limited to, loss of profit, damage to, or loss of property or items belonging to the passenger.
Furthermore, the guest agrees that he/she will not in any manner aide or abet any claimant but shall cooperate fully with the Guide or management in all matters connected with the investigation and of any claim or grievance. The guest expressly acknowledges personal liability and shall pay the management on demand the full costs of repairs and potential business loss incurred for any accident or damage caused to either the boats or relevant equipment.
Alcohol and drugs are expressly forbidden according to local law and any guest can be refused access to the tour at the discretion of the Guide, without refund, if suspected of being under the influence.
All persons cruising on the vessel must pay for admission prior to boarding the vessel. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of The Yellow Boats. Any person attempting to gain admission to the vessel without a valid ticket may be ejected from the vessel and its vicinity.
Guests using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not transact on the website. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED. Refunds will be done only through the Original Method of Payment. We will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of the UAE.
All prices are in UAE Dirhams, inclusive of 5% VAT.
All guests need to carry a valid passport or Emirates ID during the tour. A photo id is a must as per the UAE Laws; therefore, guests will not be allowed to participate in the tour without a valid passport or Emirates ID.
- All passengers should arrive at the Operation Location no less than 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Please be aware if you miss your scheduled departure, you will not be eligible for a later booking or refund. If you are not present upon check-in for your pre-booked departure time our boarding team will endeavor to contact you, please ensure you provide us with a mobile telephone number that your lead passenger will have with them on the booking day.
- The Yellow Boats will prioritize all customers against their booking times and never allow late-running customers to have an impact on later departure times. The Yellow Boats are not responsible for factors out of our control, for example, late running commuter services, traffic, or parking difficulties (this is not an exhaustive list).
- Children under the age of 5 years are not permitted on any of our tours. Children from 5 years and above must be accompanied by an adult or guardian who is over 18 years.
- The Yellow Boats reserve the right to move your booking time or day due to operational needs or due to other company commitments.
- The Yellow Boats reserves the right, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to cancel any cruise. In the event of cancellation, The Yellow Boats will issue a gift voucher, reschedule your booking free of charge or arrange for a full refund of the cost of the prepaid ticket, The Yellow Boats shall have no liability whatever, including liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses, in respect of the cancellation.
- Drones are not permitted for this activity.
Health and Safety
- Pregnant ladies are not permitted on any of our tours, regardless of term. Guests with back or neck problems will also not be permitted on the tours for their own safety. All guests need to be able-bodied and physically fit enough to confidently manage the tours and their requirements.
- The decision to sail and the consequences of doing so are entirely at the passenger’s own risk. The Yellow Boats does not accept any liability for personal injury, injury to others, and/or loss or damage.
- All boats can experience unpredictable movements that could aggravate existing medical conditions. You must inform us of any material fact, including medical conditions or disabilities, which may affect the skipper’s decision to carry you as a passenger, especially epilepsy, dizzy spells, diabetes, angina or any other heart conditions, back/bone conditions, and pregnancy (this is not an exhaustive list).
Cancellation, Amendments, No-Show, and Late Arrival Policy
Due to the extensive organization and limited capacity involved with our activities, a strict cancellation fee will be applicable to compensate for costs and lost revenue. Once a booking is made the following cancellation fees will apply:
FIT Bookings – Cancellations made 48 hours prior to your trip are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made between 24 and 48 hours prior to your trip will result in a payment of 50% of the paid amount of your booking. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to tour departure are not eligible for a refund.
No-Show or Late Arrivals will be subject to full payment. If a customer fails to join a tour, no refund can be made. All passengers should arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time to ensure an on-time departure.
If a tour is not able to commence due to inclement weather, a full refund or alternate booking date will be offered.
No refunds will be given in the event of any delay, curtailment, or alteration of a trip resulting from any cause including severe weather conditions or mechanical failure. Components of trips are weather dependent and the Company cannot be held liable if trip components are not available on the day of travel.
Group Bookings – (minimum of 1 boat) – Must be notified to The Yellow Boats Charter LLC prior to 4 weeks in advance of the tour departure without any charges.
Cancellation between 2 to 4 weeks of the departure date will incur a cancellation fee of 50%.
No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 2 weeks of tour departure. No-shows and late arrivals will not be eligible for a refund.
You agree that, while participating in any tour, images, photos or videos may be taken by other participants, The Yellow Boats or its representatives that may contain or feature you. You consent to any such pictures being taken and grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to The Yellow Boats, its contractors, sub-contractors and assigns, to reproduce for any purpose whatsoever (including marketing, promotions and the creation of promotional materials by or with sub-licensees), in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereinafter devised, without any further obligation or compensation.
Discounts & Offers
Reservations using Discount Vouchers are not eligible to be booked online (except for website discount codes). When using Discount Vouchers, the booking must be made either by phone (+971 4 432 8543) or by email ([email protected]).
- Discounts will only be applicable on our 60 Min, 75 Min, and 99-Minute tours.
- Discounts and offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and are valid for a single transaction only.
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- The management reserves the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
- Offers for all tours are subject to availability.
- UAE residents’ offers are only available with a valid Emirates ID and should be displayed upon arrival.
29/Dec/2022 at 3:54 pm